The Gravity Drystar® pants are equipped with exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction to ensure 100 percent waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of these pants offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating in critical areas for additional protection.
- Stretch fabric with double PU coating on side, waist and back area for enhanced rider comfort.
- Padding on back of waist for enhanced rider comfort.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on knee (Bio-Flex Level 1 Hip Protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyester dobby reinforcement on knee and seat area for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Stretch fabric with accordion panel on knee for an optimized fit and performance.
- Hook and loop on waist and on bottom of legs for a secure closure.
- Two zippered front pockets and cargo-style pocket on left leg for real-world practicality.
- Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Two thigh vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
Outer shell: 96% Polyester, 4% Polyamid
Lining: 100% Polyester