Constructed from highly durable 1,3 mm full grain bovine leather, the Missile Ignition Airflow Leather Jacket has extensive perforations for excellent ventilation and cooling airflow. Tech-Air® compatible, this jacket also offers class-leading impact protection and armor with high levels of abrasion resistance, while the large accordion stretch panels offer enhanced levels of movement and comfort on the bike. The High Resistant Stretch Fiber panels further improve fit and feel. It also boasts pre-curved sleeves for reduced fatigue while riding, and an ergonomically profiled back hump that has been sculpted to improve airflow and stability when riding at speed.
- Tech-Air® compatible. The Tech-Air® system is purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect the start of a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- High Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced riding fatigue and excellent comfort on the bike.
- Large perforated leather panels with reinforced stitching for maximum ventilation.
- Localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- Integrated padding for increased rider comfort.
- Chest pad compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Fixed mesh inner liner for improved rider comfort.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for secure storage of valuables.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Comfort fabric on collar.
- Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
- Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors.
- 81% cowhide, 17% polyamide, 2% other fibers